Rachel Zoe is California dreamin’
The goddess of glam is channeling a sunshine state of mind. See celeb-stylist Rachel Zoe's picks and tricks for being beachside and poolside chic.
All aboard for summer! My winter-long visions of beach escapes and barbecue parties are almost a reality! While securing my wardrobe for the season, I have my eye on several sizzling finds including chic swimwear, vibrant caftans and fashionable footwear. To help you get your own closet ready for a summer under the sun, I hand-picked some fabulous pieces for you to devour. Shop my full list of beach-ready picks below and hit the sand! xoRZ
- Vix Swimwear Escape Bikini Top ($88) — The multi-color print of this bandeau bikini is beyond!
- Melissa Odabash Evita Bikini Set ($185) — You can never have too much animal print, so don't hesitate to get wet and wild with this purr-fect suit.
- Shoshanna One Piece ($155) — There has never been a better time to rock a one piece...love the sophisticated shape and beaded detailing of this one.
- Joie a La Plage Collie Tunic ($248) — Cover up chicly with this tunic...the beaded neckline is major!
- Roberta Roller Rabbit Embroidered Kurta ($88) — Another stylish poolside option, this bright tunic is paisley per-fec-tion.
- Boutique 9 Illy Wedges ($112) — Say hello to summer with these gorgeous espadrilles! Team them with a maxi dress and floppy hat to make a haute statement!
- Seychelles Anthology Sandal ($55) — Look stylish (even at ground level) with these fashionable metallic flats.
- Michael Stars Calypso Stripe Tote ($85) — The perfect carryall for all your beach belongings, this raffia tote is equal parts fashionable and functional.
- Shiseido Sunscreen ($30) — My number one summertime essential is always sunscreen! I love this one because it is water-resistant with an SPF of 35.
- Rebecca Minkoff iPad Case ($175) — Want to bring your iPad along for some poolside reading? Keep it safe with this leopard-print case!
The above is a guest editor post written by Rachel Zoe. Not only is she our very own expert, but she is a stylist, fashion designer and creator of The Zoe Report. Sign up for The Zoe Report at RachelZoe.com.