Rachel Zoe on being the belle of the barbecue
Can you hear that? The sound of food sizzling on the grill, friends splashing in the pool and sweet jams bumping out of the stereo, aka, summer has arrived! Along with it, of course, comes plenty of outdoor barbecues, which will each require some appropriate breezy-chic attire. Specifically, enjoying the hot eats and cool drinks of the season calls for a day-to-night look that will bode well even as afternoon fêtes carry on well into the evening.
Need inspiration? To get you started, I styled one fashionably foolproof outfit here...shop the entire look or mix and match it with summer-perfect pieces that are already in your closet. Voilà, barbecue babe! xo, RZ
- Joie Camay Cami Dress ($398) --- The delicate floral pattern of this silk dress is a flawless way to make a graceful statement at any backyard bash.
- DVF Oversized Square Sunglasses ($125) --- These funky frames effortlessly take your summer outfit to the next level.
- Rebecca Minkoff Straw Flame Satchel ($225) --- The perfect ode to summer, this straw bag proves to be prim and practical for any occasion.
- Mark & James by Badgley Mischka Maggie Espadrille ($159.99) --- A chocolate-y pair of espadrille wedges make any outfit scream “summer!”
- Current/Elliott The Snap Jacket ($273) --- A seasonal staple, the structured look of a classic jean jacket serves as a great topper for chillier occasions.